Thursday, July 7, 2011

~Congratulations Berkley!~

I have the amazing honor of being able to work with a wonderful woman named, Robbi. Robbi holds a special place in my heart in that she's an amazing person, friend and...she just so happens to be the one who set me up with my husband-to-be. :) Robbi will forever and always be a cherished friend in my life. It's no doubt that her daughter is as equally amazing. Berkley is a beautiful person inside and out - the photos below are proof of that. She worked hard in school and is now Nurse Rivers. It was SO much fun hanging out with Robbi and Berkley one evening taking these pictures. We cruised around downtown scouting out spots, talking and laughing the entire time. It was a blast! I am so lucky to have met these two and even more lucky that I can call them friends. Thank you Robbi and Berk for allowing me the honor of taking photos of such a special time in your lives. And...CONGRATULATIONS Berkley!! You deserve the best of the best!















No comments:

Post a Comment

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

~Aaron Siskind




About Me

My photo
Amarillo, Texas
Photography is an absolute passion of mine. I love escaping behind the lens and capturing moments that are forever frozen in time. The beautiful images come not from me, but from the connection the people in the photos share. How humbled I am that God would give me this talent to enjoy.

Followers