Thursday, July 7, 2011

~The Stringer Family~

I get to work with Alicia Stringer at the School of Pharmacy. I have gotten to know her and enjoy the friendship we share. Little did I know, my best friend from childhood would marry her brother-in-law one day and we'd be connected on a deeper level. When she asked me to take her family photos, I was super excited because she has such a sweet family and her two kiddos are absolutely adorable. They smiled during the entire shoot and it gave me such joy to capture these memories. I was smiling from behind the camera because their sweet personalities were so contagious! I think you will see from the photos below just how happy her little family is. The love Alicia and her husband have for these two special kids is undeniable and I was so honored to be their photographer. Thanks Alicia, SO much for calling on me to capture such sweet memories! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

~Aaron Siskind




About Me

My photo
Amarillo, Texas
Photography is an absolute passion of mine. I love escaping behind the lens and capturing moments that are forever frozen in time. The beautiful images come not from me, but from the connection the people in the photos share. How humbled I am that God would give me this talent to enjoy.

Followers