Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~Mears~

OH how I enjoyed photographing these two ADORABLE little girls! They were ALL GIRL one minute, and then the next they were playing in the dirt and running around with the boys. There's not much I can say about how cute they are - the pictures will have to speak for themselves!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

~Aaron Siskind




About Me

My photo
Amarillo, Texas
Photography is an absolute passion of mine. I love escaping behind the lens and capturing moments that are forever frozen in time. The beautiful images come not from me, but from the connection the people in the photos share. How humbled I am that God would give me this talent to enjoy.

Followers