~ Bryan ~
What a fun day it was when I got to photograph this adorable little family. I work with Toni and when she asked me to take her sons two year old pictures - I couldn't pass it up! My mind began thinking about neat spots to go to and ways to capture this interesting phase in his life! Baby W is really into trains right now so we had the idea of doing a 'train yard' shoot. Little did we know the men who were on site would let us UP INSIDE THE train itself with our little guy. These made for some beautiful themed photos that I know the family will cherish forever! Thanks guys for allowing me to take part in your special day!
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
~Aaron Siskind
No comments:
Post a Comment