Oh my goodness, the amount of adorable in this post is almost ridiculous. Sarah is one of my mom's good friends at work. My mom constantly talks about Sarah. "Sarah this..." and "Sarah that". I was starting to feel like I needed to meet this girl. Finally, an appointment was set up for photos of her and her little ones. Upon meeting Sarah, I was finally able to see why my mom gushed about her. She is uber sweet and has a contagious smile. I felt like I had known her for years after having only met her 5 minutes before that. She is one of those people that you instantly think "I want this girl to be my friend!!" Okay, enough with the bragging already. :) When you see the photos below, you will agree with me that the cute factor is absolutely off the charts. Her baby is so adorable...and squishy!!!! She loved to cuddle & smiled during the entire shoot!! Oh, love. Love. LOVE. The End.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
~Aaron Siskind
About Me
- AliTuck
- Amarillo, Texas
- Photography is an absolute passion of mine. I love escaping behind the lens and capturing moments that are forever frozen in time. The beautiful images come not from me, but from the connection the people in the photos share. How humbled I am that God would give me this talent to enjoy.














No comments:
Post a Comment