Thursday, December 9, 2010

~Meinershagen~

I love fall. I love the beautiful lighting, the colors and the opportunity to take photos in naturally gorgeous settings. There is definitely a plus side to being a natural-light photographer. Using the beauty and lighting that God has provided aids in making some really nice photos. I am so blessed to enjoy such a fulfilling hobby. With that being said, I had the opportunity to photograph my friends sister and her gorgeous family. It started out pretty chilly but as the afternoon went on it warmed up nicely. We had a lot of fun walking around to find places to shoot. I just love watching the interaction between a mother and her children.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

~Aaron Siskind




About Me

My photo
Amarillo, Texas
Photography is an absolute passion of mine. I love escaping behind the lens and capturing moments that are forever frozen in time. The beautiful images come not from me, but from the connection the people in the photos share. How humbled I am that God would give me this talent to enjoy.

Followers